Jun 20, 2019
- Learn a better way to sell than "Talk louder, talk faster...see
if that helps."
- Salespeople seem more isolated than ever
- SDRs have thankless jobs with no discernible future
- Sales has always been tough
- Jerry Seinfeld's father was in sales and told stories about the
- Get good at teasing people...find something on their desk, on
their wall and poke at it nicely
- Be yourself. Be unique. It's okay. Scripts are great...in
- "Blade PC Guru"
- If you sound like your competitors you'll be pigeon-holed
- Sellers are managed on soulless activities
- It's all about compliance and it sucks
- Make salespeople make their own cold calls
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: