Sep 27, 2019
Get the show
notes and bonuses for all episodes here.
Cool Kids Club
- Keeping salespeople optimized
- There is no "best salesperson." There is only the best for
- They find great people who are sold out on your.
- So a good person can over-achieve
- He takes the burden off of the company to "keep that
- Good salespeople want variety so they like being part-time to
stay fresh and challenged
- Sales is an asset, not an expense
- 25,000 sales conversations run through his platform each
- Most companies "plug holes with salespeople."
- You need to think about your sales team sooner
- Pay them more
- Stop the revolving-door of salespeople
- All referrals are not great
- You need to vet your salespeople
- You have to pay people to motivate them
- When to pay a high base
- Does cold calling still work?
- Can I text a lead right away?
- Speak their language
- Few know what their problems are
- "Consultative selling" is over-blown
- You know your industry and what your ideal clients are dealing
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: