Mar 4, 2015
What you'll learn in this episode of The Sales
About Today's Guest
Bo Bothe is a Texas Tech grad with an MBA from Rice,
married with four kids and has built a rocking marketing agency
from nothing. Hear how he did it—and continues to do it—in this
episode of The Sales Podcast.
Tools To Thrive
- Automate Your Sales &
Marketing: To build a business that scales you need
processes and automation. Since 2008 I've used Infusionsoft to do just that. Watch this demo to see how it can help
- Sell More, Faster, At Higher
Margin, With Less Stress and More Fun: Get the inside
scoop on how I made selling a profession with this program. Use
promo code "podcast" to get $30 off.
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
What you'll learn in this episode...
- The role of "cultural fit" in the interview and hiring
- How to create a mission statement that is not a "crutch."
- What to do with well-paying bad clients.
- What the acronym BOPUS means to your business growth.
- The role of face-to-face selling moving forward.
- How to position yourself as the smartest person in the
- How to handle your weaknesses.
- How to remain optimistic at all times.
[Tweet ""What's king here? Money? You? Clients? The work?
awards? Growth?" asks @brandextract"]
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter .
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace! If you need more help growing your sales,
check out the following resources scattered around this site and a
few others I operate, such as: