Apr 12, 2019
- You need to gain some perspective to overcome
- Suffering is included in this process
- Stop focusing inward. Perspective helps you realize you're not
alone and others have overcome the same or worse.
- How to handle life ambushes
- To launch the ambush you're trying to get the enemy to stop
fighting back by getting them in the "X"
- In life when we have bad things happen the mechanics to handle
it are the same for us as humans: we hunker down and look back at
what we lost vs. forward to where we need to go
- It's like quicksand. The longer you sit the deeper you are
pulled in and the harder it becomes to move on.
- Don't place unrealistic expectations on yourself like "I'm not
worthy of ever being happy again since ABC happened to me."
- Sometimes we need to move and find cover to relieve the
pressure and make a better decision.
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: