Apr 16, 2019
Some of the topics covered on this episode of The Sales
- Consistency is key to success for successful sales managers
- Career discussions
- One-on-one sessions
- They are usually non-quota-carrying managers
- Top sales reps think they want to be left alone but they do
appreciate good coaching and guidance
- Most sales managers were promoted into the position from a top
sales role but were never given any guidance on how to be a
successful sales manager
- That's why they focus on helping the sales managers
- This training is for the benefit of the sales managers.
- It's not a knock on you to get help.
- It's a compliment that leadership wants to invest in you.
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: