Feb 11, 2019
- Measure each step of the way to make every sale
- You can segment your visitors right away with simple multiple
- We're all self-serving so we don't want to do surveys but we'll
click a button to self-identify
- People rarely do what they say they'll do so measure what they
- Few companies segment at all
- Start with a single question and measure the results and refine
- Don't be afraid to go way out on a limb to test something.
Leveraging incremental testing to refine your offering but add one
outlier to really push the limit and accelerate your growth.
- It could take longer to monetize your lead than you think
- Start with split testing ideas, not just little things
- Zeno's Paradox, i.e. The Infinite Halfway Theory, can keep
you from ever reaching your destination