Mar 10, 2015
About Today's Guest
Tom Hopkins is a NYT Best-Selling author, sales training legend,
and all-around good guy. He was one of the first books I ever read
on selling back in the mid-90's, and I still have 36 pages of typed
notes from his powerful book, "How to Master the Art of
Selling." It was a thrill to sit down at the microphone with
Tom to get his take on selling today.
Tools To Thrive
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
What you'll learn in this episode...
- How many doors you need to knock on to make a sale.
- The program this sales master spent his last $150 to
attend to light his fire.
- The #1 way to increase your productivity.
- How to stay close to your clients to increase referrals and
- Tom's #1 motto to stay motivated and on task.
- What to send instead of Christmas cards to stand out in the
minds of your clients and prospects.
- How to know when you've arrived.
- Who Tom Hopkins studied (and so did Walt Disney) to reach the
top of his profession.
"You don’t make money sitting in the office." says
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter .
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace! If you need more help growing your sales,
check out the following resources scattered around this site and a
few others I operate, such as: