Feb 24, 2015
About Today's Guest
Kristin Thompson is the founder of Speak. Serve.
Grow. She can help you use speaking as a way to grow your business
by not only getting the speaking gigs but by creating and
delivering more "functional" talks vs. motivational talks. Hear her
story on episode 111 of The Sales Podcast.
Tools To Thrive
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
What you'll learn more about in this interview with Kristin
Thompson of "Speak. Serve. Grow."
- How much you should let people into your world.
- How to get more speaking gigs.
- Whether or not you should script your presentation.
- What size group you should start with.
- Whether or not you should have a signature talk.
- Where to begin (local, regional, national?)
- The 5 keys to monetizing your talk.
- Whether or not you should invest in big tools or do it all
manually at first.
- How to use your ego to help you go big.
Create your signature talk around helping 'Joe Average' get over
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter .
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace! If you need more help growing your sales,
check out the following resources scattered around this site and a
few others I operate, such as: