May 25, 2017
- Multi-millionaire by his mid 20’s
- Got divorced, lost everything, stuck his head up his ass.
- Hired a coach and posted online about his life.
- “Lions Not Sheep”
- He hid from everything. He hid himself even on social media so
people wouldn’t criticize him.
- He had an incorrect vision of “success” the first time around.
- He was grinding 20 hours a day
- Buying Rolexes and cars and houses
- Burned himself to the ground
- Disconnected from his wife
- Thought "One day I’ll arrive”
- Now he built a lifestyle and a brand
- Now he asks “does it fit my lifestyle?”
- Gary V is leading a great conversation now. He’s encouraging
people to grab life by the balls but he wouldn’t trade seats with
him because of the effort they put in.
- Get out of your lethargic state and add value, even if you’re
“just an employee.”
- Go be a super-star slinging lumber at The Home Depot or the
- Take a risk.
- Take a leap.
- We’re not getting any younger.
- Hire a coach to get you over the hump.
- Understand the Law of One Degree.
- Make small, incremental changes.
- You’re in a habit, in a rut, with tunnel vision.
- Look at people and see how they’re doing it
- People aren’t afraid of success.
- We’re all pros at failing.
- We aren’t afraid of failure.
- We’re afraid of the judgements of others.
- Go tell the truth.
- If you’re busted now and you don’t want to be busted…if you
want to 2x or 5x your growth TELL. THE. TRUTH.
- Stop suppressing your dreams.
- The hardest question is “What do you want?” You’re fat and on
anti-depressants because you’re afraid of telling the truth.
- Teach what you know.
- Say no to prospects that don’t fit into your model.
- Vulnerable is not weakness.
- He has over 300 million video views and he’s made them all with
- He hired a coach because he was angry.
- His buddy said to get out of real estate and ride the wave of
his honesty and social media success.
- He wasn’t on fire with real estate but did it because he was
good at it.
- He didn’t see himself as a coach but his friends were asking
him to coach them in real estate.
- He and Gary V thought it was presumptuous to be a coach.
- His real estate coaching turned into personal coaching and he
launched Lions, Not Sheep.
- He started testing and experimenting and found what sold.
- Coaches give you permission to make the moves you need to
- He can’t even login to his own website.
- He hasn’t touched his site in 18 months.
- He just goes in the right direction.
- Get out of the mental masturbation.
- Ask people what they want.
- Put a call out into the marketplace.
- “It’s just me giving me.”
- Tell the truth.
- We’ve been programmed to lie.
- The truth is deep and scary and real.
- Tell a story. Share your story. Share your truth.
- How are you being a good spouse or CEO or parent by lying?