Apr 29, 2019
Some of the topics covered on this episode of The Sales
- Is your goal to do a lot? Then this podcast is not for
- If you want to earn a lot in sales, this is for you.
- All of these offers and processes can and do work, but you can
do too much and wear yourself down.
- Get a lot more by focusing on a lot less
- You can grind your way to a pretty good living with
- Skills and talents
- Work ethic
- To go "next level" requires planning and thought
- It's "focus management"
- You need strategy
- His results are simple but getting to simplicity is not
- "My guys know what the right things to do are, but they don't
do them consistently."
- "No, your sales guys don't know what to do."
- "What do you need to do to go to the next level?"
- You hear mumbling.
- What does it mean to "get in front of more of the right
- Brian reverse-engineers the goals (the mumblings are not things
- You need measurable tasks
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: