Aug 6, 2018
- USC and UCLA
- Former CFO
- The importance of reciprocity when pursuing business
- Problems with your numbers is a symptom of a bigger
- Markets nationally with his book and podcast
- Now working internationally
- Most companies start at the front end where the fires are and
it's the wrong approach
If we don't row, we don't go."
- Most companies aren't synchronized
- He got over his fears of sharing his ideas.
- He bombed when he first spoke but he endured and got
- He now knows his audience.
- Resignation to the situation is a coping mechanism. Our brains
don't like pain or exerting energy so we stop pushing.
- E-book sales are flattening while printed books are
- Pay attention to your self-talk when things don't go as
planned. Are you asking questions in an objective manner or are you