Dec 5, 2021
Tips you'll learn
today on The
- Downscale when you need to
- Automate when you can
- "The Great Resignation" is happening
- People want to work for themselves and from
- Why we're in a boom economy
- Record savings since the government gave away so
"The shopper is going to go with what's easy."
- Employers are going to have to get a handle on
- Move from sympathetic marketing from 2020 and back
into a growth mindset
- Be locally-minded...
- Be globally-minded...
- You can hire globally now
- The shopper is going to go with what's easy
- Customers got lazier during COVID
- They went to Amazon and online
- Your prospects are now trained by Amazon to expect
- Where is your uniqueness and differentiator?
- What makes you better?
- Give your prospects the ability to promote you
- Kids don't know how to think
- Gen Xers don't fix things. We threw them away.
- "To make money" is not a good enough mission
- What's your mission? It's about "love."
- Build your people and they build your business
- Too many entrepreneurs are just technicians who
don't know how to manage and lead
- To own a business it must work without you
- Corporations have boards that demand growth
- Do you go into businesses as an investor or an
- To get stock tips pay attention to what your kids
- When you're born, you don't get a manual, you get a
- Only invest in things when you're an expert in
- Spend two weeks diving in deep to understand
- Listen to the questions being asked to determine a
top in a market, i.e., "Are things too high?"
- When your Uber driver tells you about their seven
properties you know it's at a peak
- Change your thinking, change your life
Tools Mentioned In The Sales