Dec 24, 2019
- The T3 Framework: Tactics. Talent. Tech.
- Worked on helping Fortune 500 companies get their acts
- Use analytics to get the right people on board to grow
- Foosball and bean bag chairs are not investments in your
- Automation does not replace humans
- Typical KPIs in businesses are reactive
- Measuring for the sake of measuring
- You're hiring wrong so these measurements won't help
- It's too late by the time you recognize the mistake
- How to balance the measurement of effort vs. results
- Should you use sales scripts?
- Audit. Document. Repair.
- Systems. Data. Metrics.
- Is your team coachable?
- Are you a bad sales manager?
- Went from 7% to 62% close rate via coaching with the sales
- Focus on frameworks vs. scripts vs. prompts
- You have to give your salespeople the room to fail as they
evolve and grow in a new role
- People buy when you connect with them
- Prospects have a strong B.S. radar
- What's the impact you can make?
- Past sales performance is no guarantee of future sales
- Great salespeople can sell their way into a job
- Behavior. Needs. Drivers.
- Use analytics to stack the hiring odds in your favor
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: