Sep 19, 2019
Get the show
notes and bonuses for all episodes here.
Cool Kids Club
- Tell your story or your competition will
- You don't have to fit into the mold
- Get past the "ick factor"
- Pull back the curtain
- Be vulnerable and open with your prospects
- Get clear on who you are and what you want, what your hangups
are and go after it
- You need a plan
- You need to listen to hit your goals
- Walk away if it's not right
- You're creating a customer for life
- Your story sets you apart
- Plan. Find the right opportunity. Establish trust by listening.
- You get stuck on your quota
- Focus on the opening
- Prove you'll work harder by opening better
- Elevator stories vs. elevator pitches
- Don't sell 'em. Invite 'em to buy.
- The new ABCs of Selling
- "Johnny two-thumbs selling method" is not professional
- Stop pushing the rock uphill. Acknowledge that everyone thinks
selling is icky, but we're all in sales.
- Are you clear on what you want in life?
- Do you feel under appreciated in your job? How much of that is
- Get her bonus chapter on personal branding
- It's not all roses and unicorns but how do you look at things?
Is it an obstacle or an opportunity?
- Ask what your options are.
- Maybe it's your loyalty and optimism that gets you the
- Your boss won't always notice the great work you're doing.
- It's our job to be noticed at work.
- It's not brown-nosing.
- Service is an expectation.
- Find opportunities in service.
- When to tell a customer to go pound sand.
- Customers get angry when they feel ignored.
- Business. Psychology. Communication.
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: