Jan 21, 2015
About Today's Guest
Jim Keenan is not just "A Sales Guy," he is "The
Sales Guy." After running sales teams for 20 years he started
blogging about 6 years ago. He learned then that your bank account
is not your biggest asset when you want to go it alone. Hear what
is in this episode.
Tools To Thrive
- Automate Your Sales &
Marketing: To build a business that scales you need
processes and automation. Since 2008 I've used this tool to do
just that. Watch this demo to see how it
can help you, too.
- Sell More, Faster, At Higher
Margin, With Less Stress and More Fun: Get the inside
scoop on how I made selling a profession with this program. Use
promo code "podcast" to get $30 off.
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
- People kept asking him for help and he eventually went out on
- Your bank account is not your biggest asset when you’re wanting
to go it alone.
- There are no silver bullets. It never happens overnight.
- Be clear about what you bring to an organization.
- Sales process
- Then ask a lot of questions.
- Discover how Jim determined how to price his services.
- Learn what you should do instead of "performance reviews" to
get more out of your people.
- Hear what Jim worked on first.
- See how Jim got picked up to create content for Forbes.
[Tweet ""Correct or eject" says @keenan"]
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace!
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Order a signed copy of Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer®
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out earlier episodes of The Sales Podcast: