Dec 8, 2014
About Today's Guest
The 2008 Great Recession made Mark realize he was
“running away from sales.” Learn how he turned things around by
choosing to be happy...and productive.
Tools To Thrive
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Check out the documentary "Finding Joe" by Brian Johnson.
- 3 steps - The Separation (creates the unknown), Helpers Appear,
The Return (and share what you learned)
- Mark works with the teams and individual salespeople.
- He works on their dashboard to run their business on
- You must identify your key metrics.
- 52-week program - sales roadmap. Create prospecting and sales
- The “quick things” in business are rarely good and/or
- Deliberate Daily Action.
- “Go the extra mile. It’s mostly open.”
- Write your thank you cards on Friday and end the week on an
- Look at your past successes and find the common thread to your
past successes and consciously replicate it.
"Deliberate Daily Action is key"
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace!
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Order a signed copy of Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer®
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out earlier episodes of The Sales Podcast: