Dec 28, 2019
- Page speed impacts lead conversion
- The mobile experience is quite different ("mobile
- Up to 150 mobile moments per day per visitor
- You must load quickly for 3G to 5G visitors
- You can't just focus on the latest
- Many metrics to consider
- Google focused on Speed Index
- Use this site built by a Googler to test your
- Get your Speed Index under 3 seconds
- Click on Filmstrip View
- Critical rendering path
until they are fully executed
- Browsers must work through all of those assets first
- "Deferring" or "Asynchronous loading"
- Do you need particular scripts on particular pages?
- Be disciplined
- Base 64 coding of images
- Hero image
- Lazy loading
- Hero videos, carousels, animations can hurt
- Page speed is important as well as its appearance but what is
the visitor actually doing on your page?
- HotJar and CrazyEgg are not realtime
- PathMonk goes beyond heat maps
- Understand what users are doing on your page
- Understand your products
- Chatbots are too passive
- Chatbots are not great for sales but great for customer
- Learns from every page the code is installed on
- Conversion Rate Optimization is key
- When do visitors convert?
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: