Mar 9, 2015
What you'll learn in this episode of The Sales
About Today's Guest
Suzanne Masefield is a body-mind specialist, micro-expression
trainer, clinical hypnotist, and counselor. In this episode of The
Sales Podcast she'll share with you her tips for changing how you
feel just by changing your posture, how to control your own state,
so you can create read the state of others to make more sales.
Tools To Thrive
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
What you'll learn in this episode...
- How to manage your own state of mind and being.
- How to be prepared for your sales appointments.
- How to make the best first impression.
- How to be the influencer in any sales situation.
- How to change your own feelings with your posture and
- How to make better connections with the tone of your
- How to present yourself as "open" to your prospects.
- The difference between a "low power" pose and a "high power"
- How to recognize "clusters" in the body language of your
- How to increase the endorphins in yourself and your prospects
to build better connections and close more sales.
"Learn the power of the 'Possibility Pause'"
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter .
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace! If you need more help growing your sales,
check out the following resources scattered around this site and a
few others I operate, such as: