Mar 28, 2019
- "LinkedIn Ain't Selling"
- We're all looking for shortcuts
- Sometimes it's better to call around and get transferred into
- Uses old and new tools to reach someone
- By motivation or manipulation, you'll get your people to
- Make them tough through great training but profile/assess your
candidates before you hire them
- Can they qualify with a swift level of interest or are they
only good if you give them a lead?
- You need to hunt and farm today.
- You need to be able to give immediate feedback to your sales
- Skillset does not equal success
- Do you hate to lose or love to win?
- Can't teach grit
- Motivation vs. manipulation
- Prisoners Of Hope—POHs
- Donkeys are loyal and stubborn and hate to lose
- Our role today is like an information sherpa
- Consumers reference 3-6 reviews before downloading a free
- We're a sales organization before we're a training
- His salespeople need a 3x pipeline
- Training is important but seldom urgent
- Assessments are key
- People can learn to ask questions
- We can work on bedside manner and people skills
- Consult first on the team then put a process in place
- This can also identify a management issue if you have people
with good skills that aren't performing
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: