Jan 20, 2021
- Mastermind BJJ run by Elliott and he met Daniel
- Daniel lost 102 pounds and his doctor told him to get in touch
with his new body
- Why did you combine Sales and Jiu-Jitsu?
- The sales system you outline has helped companies massively
grow, can you tell us about it?
- The four steps to win in competitions and sales and how to
follow those steps to increase conversion rates
- Is sales a combat sport?
- Old school selling is a "fight."
- Jiu-Jitsu literally means "gentle art"
- The goal is to have a mutually-beneficial outcome
- "You and I, shining together." from Judo
- Most people who pull guard win!
- You must do a postmortem
- Learn from your wins
- Live training vs. dead training
- Mandatory sparring partners that rotate every week to get live,
- Create your objection database
- This is not typical role-playing
- They role-play the exact objection they got the week
- It's a timed event
- Reverse rolls
- Test your new strategies in training
- The cost of inaction
- You can't ignore it
- The prospect must admit it and state it
- We get paid to solve problems
- When a prospect comes on too strong you have to figure out how
to control the conversation
- Pattern-interrupt, get them to share in the vision
- They attack to keep themselves safe
- Prospects fear change
- Prospects become accountable for the changes they
- It's hard for a prospect to get consensus internally
- We provide "sales as a service"
- Three responses to conflict: fight, flight, plan ahead
- Be consistent and persistent with your efforts
- Systems are vital to success in sales and Brazilian
- Success is when preparation meets opportunity
- Find the hidden decision-makers
- Protect your biology
- You must train the basics all the time (Daniel does a 6-month
rotation because of slippage)
- What is your why?
- Your Inner Game is key, and your Why is a key component of
- A benchmark goal and the stretch goal
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: