Sep 16, 2020
- How to get the name of the economic decision-maker and how to
get them at the final meeting, why you should ignore budgets
- Great sales training helps grow sales but few companies provide
great sales training
- The four quadrants
- Even Keel
- Sick and tired, sales are flat
- Find those who have hit rock bottom
- HubSpot has a report on selling in a pandemic
- Email is picking up but engagement is dropping
- So get back on the phone
- Send personalized emails
- Send drunk emails
- Send video emails
- The four personas you need in a startup
Decision-making units are getting larger so get smarter
in your sales."
- Seek to serve
- "Tell me a time when..."
all of the episodes and notes here.
Five to make every sale.
- We can't delete fast enough
- Emails are horrible
- Differentiate yourself
- Have the desire to be just a little bit better
- Your CRM spitting out form emails won't save you
- Authenticity goes a long way
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: