May 5, 2020
all of the episodes and notes here.
Five to make every sale.
- Full time offer 12 years ago
- Takes five years to write a book with his research
- Wants to make entrepreneurship easy
- Business owners don't know what their biggest challenges
- Stop jumping from crisis to crisis
- A: Crisis/Challenge Now
- Draw an arrow away from it out of the crisis
- Do it again
- Draw B in the bottom left
- What the business needs
- Stop seeking constant relief
- How long have you been hustling and grinding
- Herd mentality is real
Learn these five core pillars of the DNA of all
businesses to grow in any market."
- Business loans are not always great
- Why do you have a money problem?
- Stop putting bandaids on big wounds
- Debt-leveraging can be good but debt-anchoring is bad
- This is the entrepreneurial petri dish during COVID-19
- Satisfy the new, emerging needs
- 5 Core Pillars The DNA of all business
- Legacy = permanence
- Impact = delivery of transformation
- Order = organizational efficiency
- Profitability = stability
- Sales creates cash = oxygen
- Break each section down and iterate
- "One step back"
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: