Oct 8, 2019
Get the show
notes and bonuses for all episodes here.
Cool Kids Club
- Humans have not changed in the online space/SEO
- The principles of sales and marketing have not changed
- Don't get sidetracked with the tools
- Remember there are humans on the other end of the screen
- We are easier and harder to reach
- Make people laugh
- Follow the process and court your prospects like a date
- Don't skip steps
- Add value
- SEO is both inbound and outbound
- Inbound links are a "voting system" but not all links are
- It's a stacked election
- Don't get obsessive backlink disorder
- Getting backlinks starts with creating something worth voting
for by other websites
- "Are you proud of the content you created?"
- Organize your website as you would a brick and mortar
- Study your competition to see what's ranking and create better
- Do you need to 10X your content?
- How to do copywriting like a professional
- How to hire a professional copywriter
- Questions to ask when interviewing a professional content
- How much to pay for copywriting
- No reason to struggle today
- Social media is also an election
- Do social media to connect with humans
- Google Optimize is a free tool
for split testing
- He's not big on social media and does well
- He started an SEO blog in 2012 and didn't want to use social
media to promote it
- Forums were a big thing back before social media and the humans
that use them have not changed
- He engaged the community
- He starts niche sites all the time currently
- He love problem-solving content
- Help people first
- How to improve your website speed
- Why buy expired domains (use Spamzilla)
- Should you have footer links for SEO?
- How can I help you?
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: