Jan 22, 2016
What you'll learn in this episode...
- What the top entrepreneurs outsource and what they choose to do
on your own, and how that knowledge can help you take control of
- How to handle that sense of overwhelm that hits all of us from
time to time
- How to begin delegating
- The key tools successful entrepreneurs use to make better use
of their time
- What to look for in a virtual assistant
- The 7 key traits of top performers
- How a good virtual assistant can actually push you to grow
Want to hear from Michael Slosar and a former beauty
pageant winner and participant in Donald Trump's "The Apprentice"
who are launching a new platform to make it fast, easy, and
affordable to launch your own mobile app? Stream below
or right click here to download.
Subscribe to The Sales
If you liked this episode, please let
me know on
Thank you for checking out this
session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so
already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the
podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would
be extremely helpful for the show!