Sep 28, 2015
What you'll learn in this episode...
- How one of the top 50 salespeople of all time controls every
- What "Frame Control" is and how to establish it
- The importance of perspective and how to control it
- How to have fun even during high stakes sales
- How to tell the buyer "no"
- How to create a list of hungry buyers
- When to make the money: at the close or at the pitch
- How to "show up" to stack the odds in your favor
- How to start each presentation (it's not with features)
[Tweet "Only take advice from people who are in your world" says
Tools To Thrive
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter .
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the
link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the
following resources scattered around this site and a few others I
operate, such as: