Jan 28, 2015
About Today's Guest
Jason Scheff was a 20-something singer with a drug
problem when he got his big break to audition to become the singer
and bass player for one of the hottest bands of all times—Chicago.
That was 1985. He cleaned up his act, won over the band, and for
most that would be "the rest of the story."
Fast forward 30 years and Jason isn't just sitting
back playing gigs and collecting royalties. No sir. Hear what he is
doing to stay current and rich in this episode of The Sales
Tools To Thrive
- Automate Your Sales &
Marketing: To build a business that scales you need
processes and automation. Since 2008 I've used this tool to do just
that. Watch this demo to see how it
can help you, too.
- Sell More, Faster, At Higher
Margin, With Less Stress and More Fun: Get the inside
scoop on how I made selling a profession with this program. Use
promo code "podcast" to get $30 off.
- Start Blogging Today: If you are new to blogging and
need to put up a quick site and get real help with your hosting,
try Bluehost. I've tried them all - GoDaddy, Hostable,
HostGator, etc. All were good and bad. In December 2013 I took a
long hard look at Bluehost, and what I found was nothing short of
amazing. Their free domain service with the purchase of hosting,
their 1-click WordPress setup and great customer service is what
every new blogger and entrepreneur needs. Use this link for The Sales Whisperer discount.
What you'll learn in this episode
- How to tell your story and collect the assets.
- How to ignore the "experts" in your industry and do what you
need to do in order to grow.
- What it's like to be a rock star...and how it really is behind
- How to discover - and do - exactly what you want to do every
day when you wake up.
- How to stop the downward spiral of taking any gig just to make
- How to properly value your knowledge and expertise and get paid
- How to find the right mix between planning and execution.
- How to be confrontational and stand your ground without being
- How to overcome our innate fear of "the saber tooth tiger" and
relax to grow.
[Tweet ""Take a stand. Repel those that don’t work for you" says
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer®
podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a
quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link
below! It would be extremely helpful for the show! Thanks again,
and Good Selling! Peace!
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Order a signed copy of Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer®
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out earlier episodes of The Sales Podcast: