Nov 10, 2020
- Started as printing for less in the early e-commerce days
- Late 90's/early 2000's
- The pandemic has forced marketers to narrow their focus and
truly understand their multichannel and (Account-Based Marketing)
ABM campaigns as marketing budgets are being cut while customers
and prospects are spending more and more time online.
- Marketers are living in an extreme environment.
- Lead scoring and your direct marketing strategies
will make or break you.
Lead nurturing best practices must be part of your sales growth
- CMO of PFL believes extreme environments often yield a greater
understanding of what’s possible.
- As virtual fatigue and digital overload have increased, tactile
marketing automation (TMA) and direct mail are building remarkable
moments between brands and prospects.
- Because, TMA, at its core, is a relationship-building channel.
- Drive Remarkable Brand Interactions with The Leader in Tactile
- Account-Based Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Direct Mail
Marketing, Sales Enablement, B2B Marketing,
Financial Services Marketing
Prospects don't get bribed into taking sales
- All marketing is now digital...but it's powerful to send direct
- Maximize your prospect's attention
- Have an orchestrated marketing campaign
- Gather the intent signals of your prospects so you know where
- Build some brand affinity
- Qualify your prospects to leverage their E-gifting
- The 4 P's of marketing: product, price, place, and
- Prospects don't get bribed into taking sales calls
- Reciprocity is alive and well, but you're not buying your way
- Proper branding and relevance is key
- "What to send when?"
- Think of the value ladder
- It's like dating
- Leverage this at the Awareness stage to move the opportunity
- Leverage their "preferred address" capture
Get all of the show notes for every episode of The Sales Podcast with Wes Schaeffer, The Sales Whisperer®.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast: