Jun 30, 2022
- It's not how much you make but how much you keep
- Bring in a fractional CFO once you're around $1 million in
sales to make sure you're squared away
- Around the $1-$3 million point, things start breaking
- Get things optimized and automated
- Get the information the key people need to make better
- Dues and subscriptions are usually killing you
- They order something for someone who is no longer there and
they're not longer using the tool
- Don't jump too quickly into having custom projects started
- Doing your own payroll and accounting may not be best for
Related episodes and posts
- There is so much waste in so many businesses but since it's not
the first language of many founders, it grows until it really hurts
- Have that roundtable wisdom
- She's the "fun CFO"
- Get the live data to know what is truly going on
- Stay lean
- Pay for your items instead of borrow
- Keep your credit card debt low
- What are the metrics on the mastermind your want to join?
- Have money to pay your taxes
- It's an addiction to think the answer lies in some outside
- What will move the needle for your business? Invest in
- Do you know how to read a P&L?
- It's hard to lead if you don't know where the money is coming
from and going
- What is your cash runway?
What will move the needle for your business? Invest in
Sales Growth Tools
Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Jen Bro to see about hiring her as your fractional